Hello friends, as you know our mobile technology became advanced and our way of communication is getting smarter. Nowadays video call is very popular. For a better video call, you need better video calling apps.
So in this post ill tell you the 5 best video calling apps that you need to use for better performance and quality. A better quality video call also depends on its apps. If the app is outdated or old version then you might be experiencing some issue while video calling.
There are many video calling apps available on the internet. So you might be confused about it which one is perfect for your mobile. Well, that’s why I write this post for you guys.
Best Video Calling Apps
After a lot of testing and research, I found some best video calling apps. Mostly I use all these apps and also I recommend it to all. So here is some apps list.
This is from Google. Google duo is a very popular video calling app. It comes preinstalled in some android mobile by android. Also, you can download it from Plays tore. It has many advanced features. This app is also available for both Android and iOS. You can make a group call with up to 12 people. You can send videos, voice messages, and photos.
- Make group video calls with up to 12 people
- Send video and voice messages, photos and notes to a group
- Quickly react to video messages with emojis
- Create personalized notes when you can’t call or record a message
- Support for dark mode
Facebook messenger is one of the most popular and well-known video calling app. It has a lot of more advanced features. almost every mobile users use this application for voice calling, video calling, text message. You can send stickers, gifs, and emojis.
You can also able to send money securely and easily. But this feature is for the US only. After some days it will available for every country.
- get the group together with rooms
- free video calls to stay connected
- unlimited free text & phone calls
- record and send voice and video messages
- dark mode
- send money securely and easily (within us only)
- compatible across platforms
Skype is the most popular and very old application. This app is available for mobile, tablet, pc as well. You can make HD video call by using this application. You can download it from Playstore.
- Easier deletion of multiple contacts
- Added support for Android Auto
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Like Skype, IMO is also a very good application. You can make group chats up to 100,000 members. There are many free emotional stickers available. It’s a cloud-based app so that your data and chat history store very securely.
You can also make international calls to landlines or mobile phones with the IMO app at a lower rate. IMO support group video chats up to 20 members.
- Compatible with All Networks
- Free International Calls
- Apps for All Devices
- Less Data Usage
This video calling app is very popular in other countries. You can also use it from India. Many people use Viber messenger to make a video call or voice call.
it’s free to use and it’s very easy to operate. it has an advanced feature called Self-Destruct. You can create a secret chart and set a timer for auto delete.
- Fully Synced Desktop and Tablet Apps
- Make Free Audio and Video Calls
- Make Low-cost Calls to Landlines with Viber Out
- Open a Group Chat
- Chat and Call with 100% Privacy
- Self-Destruct Your Secret Chats
So friends I hope you like this post. What’s your opinion about these 5 best video calling apps let me know in the comment section. If you like this post please share it with others.